The debut of the Lamborghini Huracán was (and remains) big news in and of itself, but equally as exciting is the imminent arrival of the Audi R8, which the Huracán presages. While the two will share a common architecture, don't expect that new R8 will simply be a cheaper version of the Huracán (like the current one arguably is to the Gallardo).
2013 Audi R8
- Drew Phillips
- Jul 24, 2012
It's hard to believe that Audi launched the R8 a full seven years ago. Since that time, the automaker has kept the two-seat sports car fresh with several changes including the addition of the roofless Spyder, an optional V10 and the sportier GT model, but now Audi has determined that it's finally time for the model's first full-on refresh. Today, Audi revealed the revamped 2013 R8 lineup, highlighted by subtle styling changes, a seven-speed S-tronic transmission (no more dreadful R-tronic!) and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX