The S6 and S7 (apparently prone to potential fuel leaks) aren't the only Audis being recalled currently, as a separate recall notice has been issued for its flagship A8 luxury sedan and its high-performance counterpart, the S8.
2013 Audi A8L 3.0T Quattro: Review
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 20, 2013
The automotive industry is full of rivalries, from Ferrari versus Lamborghini to Ford's recent war on the Toyota Prius. Audi must be feeling the electric heat of Tesla's recent success, because the German automaker has put out a press release with one single message: Hey, let's not love on Tesla too much, mmmkay?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX