Audi has unveiled Black Edition versions of the A6 and A7 in the UK. Each model will roll from the factory with a set of rotor-design wheels and feature a lower sports suspension borrowed from the company's S Line kit. Designers swapped out the standard grille, license plate surrounds and window trim for blacked-out pieces, and the cabins wear piano black accents. Black Edition models also offer up sport seats swaddled in Valcona leather. The packages will be available on A6 sedan and Avant mode
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX