The Audi A4 has been the German automaker's best-selling model for 39 years running with over 10 million individual examples sold, so any sort of major update to the machine is a big deal in Ingolstadt. For the 2013 model year, Audi has bestowed its A4 with revised sheetmetal and powertrains in order to keep it at the forefront of the entry-level luxury car arena... which is especially important with a new BMW 3 Series on its way.
2013 Audi A4 Allroad Quattro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX