The five-door version of the Audi A3, the A3 Sportback, has been revealed, and as with its three-door sibling, it won't be coming to the U.S. We Americans can look forward to our own sedan version of the same car. The third-generation A3 is only a smidge larger dimensionally than the outgoing Sportback, but has dropped up to 198 pounds compared to the previous hatch thanks to increased use of high- and ultra-strength steel and aluminum parts like the hood and fenders. With the 1.4-liter TFSI eng
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX