While we adore sexy three-door hatchbacks in the same way that our lungs crave oxygen, our fellow countrymen don't quite seem to feel the same way. Three-doors simply don't sell in America, and that's exactly why the delicious 2013 Audi A3 Wagon isn't headed to the states, according to The Detroit Bureau.
2013 Audi A3: Geneva 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 6, 2012
Although the 2013 A3 made its unofficial Internet appearance a couple of weeks ago, we're now seeing the fruits of Audi's labor for the first time here at Geneva Motor Show. With 42 models in its lineup, the Ingolstadt brand didn't want its stalwart and next-smallest car to get lost in the traffic, so it's thrown quite a bit of goodness into the mix.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX