Aston Martin gave the 2013 Vanquish its North American debut yesterday evening at the McCall Motorworks Revival ahead of this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. With blue paintwork that looks good enough to eat and plenty of carbon fiber trim work inspired by the similarly delicious One-77, the newest version of the Vanquish looks like it will fit comfortably into the company's stable.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX