From the adorable Vespa 946 to the brawny Moto Guzzi California 1400 and the go-anywhere Aprilia Caponord 1200, the Piaggio Group came to the 2012 EICMA International Motorcycle Show armed with an array of hardware. When it comes to that plucky Vespa 946, engineers approached the bike with an eye toward incorporating modern technology and efficiencies to a classic design. The result is a scooter with all LED lighting and an engine capable of yielding 129 miles per gallon. That figure is thanks i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX