Acura hasn't done a whole lot with its aging TL line in recent years, the sedan only getting a very mild refresh for the 2012 model year. And while we don't see that changing anytime soon (as we reported earlier, the car is likely going to be replaced with a new TLX sedan that will serve as the replacement for both it and the smaller TSX), Acura is offering this new 2013 Special Edition TL, priced from $37,405 *plus $895 in destination fees.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX