Acura is calling what you see here a "prototype," but that's only technically speaking. It is, in fact, the production 2013 RDX crossover, and it's just debuted at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. This is a full redesign of Acura's plucky, performance-minded crossover, making it the vehicle's second generation model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX