2013.5 Chrysler 200 S Special Edition
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 21, 2013
The Chrysler 200 will be getting a complete redesign for the 2014 model year, and as a last hurrah for the current model, Chrysler plans to unveil this sporty-looking version of the sedan at the New York Auto Show. Chrysler and Carhartt, a clothing company headquartered in the Detroit area, are already collaborating on a new "Imported from Detroit" fashion line, and now the two companies are working together to create the 2013.5 Chrysler 200 S Special Edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX