Nissan is gearing up for the Detroit Auto Show and two new concepts will grace the automaker's show stand, along with a Detroit-inspired food truck to keep the throngs satiated.
2013/14 Nissan Pathfinder: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Dec 9, 2011
If automakers have learned anything from the 2011 Ford Explorer, it's that changing a popular SUV nameplate to a crossover platform won't necessarily hurt the vehicle's image (or sales numbers). Nissan is hoping to capture that same sort of magic with its Pathfinder – judging by these spy shots, the traditionally body-on-frame SUV stalwart appears to be crossing over for its next generation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX