The Volvo XC90 has always been a strong seller, and apparently the Swedish automaker sees no reason to rock the boat with a full-scale retooling of the luxury crossover. Still, that doesn't mean an update wouldn't breathe a bit of fresh air into the XC90 – and by our clock, it's (over)due for a freshening, as the segment stalwart is entering its ninth year of production. Volvo has done just that for the 2012 model, and both the exterior and interior get a few tweaks to bring the styling up
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX