Volvo has announced the automaker is recalling certain 2011-2013 S80 models over faulty transmission software. The campaign covers a total of 1,469 vehicles, which may have a software error that could prevent the transmission from downshifting from fifth to fourth gear when it should. If that happens, the engine could stall, thereby increasing the chances of an accident. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Volvo will upgrade the transmission control module free of ch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX