The Volvo S60 T5 with all-wheel drive struck us as a whole 'lotta Euro sedan for the money the first time we tried out this new-for-2013 powertrain combination. There are several fans of the offbeat and Swedish on the Autoblog team, me among them, and this $38,170-as-tested (including $895 destination) S60 has a fjord-load of style and comfort that you'll pay a lot more for in some other Euro-brand showroom.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX