Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but seriously dated offering that was last refreshed in 2010. Volvo won't be abandoning the two-door coupe-convertible market for long, though, as news out of Australia claims that a replacement, based on the striking Concept Coupe, will join the Chinese-owned, Swedish brand's ranks, although it's unclear precisely when we'll see it on the road.
2012 Volvo C70 Inscription
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 17, 2011
The first quarter of 2012 will see the introduction of the Volvo C70 with the Inscription package. The Polestar-modified hardtop droptop carries a $3,900 premium above the four-seater's $40,450 MSRP and is "exclusive to the North American market," although exclusivity in this case appears to mean we get 500 of the car's 2,000-unit global volume.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX