New three-row Tiguan crossover to hit the market in 2017 after a billion-dollar investment by Volkswagen to expand its already enormous factory in Pueblo, Mexico.
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 11, 2014
Volkswagen and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have announced the recall of over 150,000 Tiguans over fuel issues. In the affected units, bubbles may form in winterized fuel that could cause the vehicle to stall. And "a vehicle stall," says the NHTSA, "increases the risk of a crash."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX