New three-row Tiguan crossover to hit the market in 2017 after a billion-dollar investment by Volkswagen to expand its already enormous factory in Pueblo, Mexico.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 11, 2014
Volkswagen and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have announced the recall of over 150,000 Tiguans over fuel issues. In the affected units, bubbles may form in winterized fuel that could cause the vehicle to stall. And "a vehicle stall," says the NHTSA, "increases the risk of a crash."
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models