Volkswagen is bringing its diesel-powered Passat Alltrack to the States after all. But don't get too excited – it's only coming in the form of a concept car at the New York Auto Show. At least, for now.
2012 Volkswagen Passat Alltrack: Tokyo 2011
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 30, 2011
We have a soft spot for rugged wagons like the Volvo XC70 and the Audi Allroad, and while these useful soft-roaders are slowly going the way of the dinosaur here in the United States, they're still quite popular in Europe. Volkswagen is now getting in on the action with this, the 2012 Passat Alltrack – a more capable version of the Passat Estate that isn't offered Stateside.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX