Despite the current trend, not every car looks good with its top lopped off. We're looking at you, Nissan and Land Rover. The Volkswagen GTI doesn't get any prettier after losing its roof and seems to get, well, a little softer, more, ok, we're just gonna say it – girly. A bit like the earlier VW Cabriolets but with enough horsepower to leave its critics in the dust.
2012 Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 29, 2012
Who says you can't have the best of both worlds? Certainly not Volkswagen, which has just dropped the top on its new Golf GTI Cabriolet in advance of its debut at the rapidly approaching Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX