Despite the current trend, not every car looks good with its top lopped off. We're looking at you, Nissan and Land Rover. The Volkswagen GTI doesn't get any prettier after losing its roof and seems to get, well, a little softer, more, ok, we're just gonna say it – girly. A bit like the earlier VW Cabriolets but with enough horsepower to leave its critics in the dust.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 29, 2012
Who says you can't have the best of both worlds? Certainly not Volkswagen, which has just dropped the top on its new Golf GTI Cabriolet in advance of its debut at the rapidly approaching Geneva Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models