There were 56 laps run in Austin's Travis County prairie to complete the inaugural United States Grand Prix at the newly minted Circuit of the Americas. Coming into the race, there were nothing but questions and calculations: Would the track be any good for Formula One? Could Red Bull Racing get the five points it needed to take the F1 Constructor's Championship? Would Turn One be the Golgotha everyone predicted? Would the race be the triumphal return to America that everyone was afraid to predi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX