For a while there, we were worried that inane unboxing videos were going to completely take over the internet. Thankfully, that eventuality has not come to pass... but there's still the occasional product so looked-forward-to, so unbelievably awesome, that its very first reveal into the world simply must be shared.
2012 Toyota Yaris
- Chris Shunk
- Aug 9, 2011
Toyota announced pricing for several 2012 models, and while many MSRPs will rise, so will the number of standard features. The most notable price announcement is for the all-new 2012 Yaris, which will start at $14,115 (plus $760 in delivery costs) in three-door guise. That's $950 more than the 2011 model, but Toyota points out that the base 2012 Yaris will come equipped with about $1,000 more equipment than the base 2011 model. The five-door SE model with a four-speed automatic transmission will
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX