This is the third time the company has recalled these cars for this problem.
- Feb 14, 2014
2012 Toyota RAV4
- Joel Stocksdale
- Sep 1, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 17, 2016
Toyota will recall 1.124 million models of the 2006-2012 RAV4 and 2012-2014 RAV4 EV because a severe accident could cut their seatbelts.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models