The average cost of repairing a hybrid vehicle is falling even while typical repairs on conventional vehicles get more expensive because of higher parts and labor costs, CarMD says.
2012 Toyota Prius V: First Drive
- Danny King
- Apr 11, 2013
- Autoblog Staff
- May 23, 2011
Toyota Masters The Art Of The Conjunctive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX