With the Hummer long gone and the Land Rover Defender not even offered on this side of the Atlantic, the Toyota FJ Cruiser is one of those few vehicles (together with the Jeep Wrangler) that looks the part of a real off-roader. But if you actually want to take it off road, the Trail Teams edition is the one you want.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX