Toyota has released a new image of the 2012 Camry, which adds to the growing number of teaser images highlighting the updated sedan. We've seen a video of Akio Toyoda talking up his latest product, along with a shot of the headlight. After that came a still image of the headlight, foglight and a portion of the grille and lower fascia. Now, we get to eyeball the backside with a photograph showing the taillamp and Camry badge courtesy of a new image posted to Twitter.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models