For most of the world, the Prius comes first to mind when listing Toyota hybrids. For India, though, it'll be the Camry. The Japanese automaker started making a gas-powered version of the mid-sized sedan in the country last year and is now about to start producing what will be the first India-manufactured hybrid at its factory near Bangalore, The Hindu reports. Toyota imported Camrys to India for a decade before starting to produce them there, and the country will now become the ninth where Toyo
2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX