Toyota is bringing an arsenal of custom vehicles to SEMA 2011, including three pickups and one very cool Yaris B-Spec Racer. The pint-sized bruiser is based on the 2012 Yaris SE and should be bashing fenders with the rest of the SCCA B-Spec class contenders soon. Toyota says that Jamie Bestwick, of BMX fame, will campaign the car in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Road America in Elkhart, Wisconsin. The car features all of the hardware necessary to meet spec, including an eight-point S
2012 Toyota Camry Daytona 500 Pace Car
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 23, 2011
While Toyota competes with Ford, Chevy and Dodge on this country's NASCAR tracks, the pace cars leading them around have remained defiantly American – at least at Daytona, anyway. In the 50 years they've been running the Daytona 500, only once has the pace car been an import: the Porsche 914 that paced the race in 1971.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX