The 2012 Toyota Aygo is here with better looks, better fuel economy and emissions and better equipment. It's the supermini's first serious overhaul since it was introduced in 2005, and it borrows some of its aesthetic chops from the recently unveiled 2012 Yaris. A bulldog-y stance is emphasized with a jutting lower front bumper with a wide trapezoidal opening, while the lines above have been slenderized.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX