The 2012 Toyota Aygo is here with better looks, better fuel economy and emissions and better equipment. It's the supermini's first serious overhaul since it was introduced in 2005, and it borrows some of its aesthetic chops from the recently unveiled 2012 Yaris. A bulldog-y stance is emphasized with a jutting lower front bumper with a wide trapezoidal opening, while the lines above have been slenderized.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models