Toyota has pulled back the sheets on its 2012 Avensis here in Frankfurt, and we're a bit impressed with the shape of this sedan. The Avensis is essentially Europe's Camry, but under the skin, it's very different, as it actually rides on a platform it shares with the Scion tC. In this case, the new Avensis can be had in either sedan or wagon bodystyles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX