Suzuki is known for having a pair of very capable sportbikes in its GSX-R750 and GSXR-1000, but now the Japanese company is recalling 23,073 of them in the US to replace the chain adjuster. Specifically, the campaign affects 2011-2014 model year versions of the 750 and the 2009-2014 1000.
2012 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 18, 2014
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 25, 2011
Suzuki has pulled the covers off of its 2012 GSX-R1000, and the bike brings a smattering of mechanical improvements to an already capable platform. All told, the machine is just under 4.5 pounds lighter than last year. Part of that savings comes from specially-developed pistons that are 11 percent lighter than those found in the previous-generation GSX-R1000. Suzuki says the components were developed using technology borrowed from its MotoGP efforts. The same goes for the engine tappets, which a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX