Subaru is recalling certain 2012 model year Legacy sedans and Outback wagons due to side curtain airbags that may not deploy in the event of a crash. A total of 381 vehicles are affected by this recall, all of which were manufactured between December 1 and December 23, 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX