The Škoda Superb Combi has picked up on the "Allroad" habit of its flashier brother, Audi. As is to be expected, though, in Škoda guise, the design-package makeover as applied to the Superb Combi Outdoor isn't quite so flashy. The ride height and suspension are unchanged, and there are no steel undertrays installed fore and aft. But there is "robust synthetic paneling" that runs all around the lower rim of the car, as well as a revised font bumper with fog lamps and a larger lower
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX