Revamped for 2012, the stylish Seat Exeo has shown the world its fresh new face at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. The automaker says the refreshed Exeo has a more stylized front end, a freshened interior and LED daytime running lights. The 2.0-liter TDI diesel engine offers improved fuel efficiency with reduced CO2 emissions, thanks, at least in part, to stop-start technology. Seat says the common-rail, direct-injected, 143-horsepower TDI engine in the base version of the Exeo emits just 129 gra
2012 Seat Exeo: Frankfurt 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 15, 2011
We know what you're thinking: This car looks an awful lot like an Audi A4. But it isn't. And it is.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX