Small, fuel efficient vehicle engines in the 1.0-liter-to-1.9-liter displacement range already make up the lion's share of the global vehicle fleet, and that number is going to get larger. A WardsAuto/AutomotiveCompass global powertrain forecast says the small engines will climb from 49 percent this year to over half next year, and then 52 percent by 2020. While the percentage change isn't much, the volume is huge: 15 million more vehicles.
2012 Scion iQ: Review
- Jon LeSage
- Dec 9, 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 7, 2012
Toyota has announced a voluntary recall of 11,200 Scion iQ models from the 2012 and 2013 model years. According to the manufacturer, the problem with these pint-sized hatchbacks concerns the front passenger Occupant Classification System (OCS) weight sensor cables.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX