Saab has said it may kill the long-standing 9-3 nameplate in early 2013. A successor to the popular model is in the works for that timeframe (assuming, you know, that the company survives for that long), but Saab brass say they haven't decided whether to kill the moniker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX