A Roush-tuned Ford Mustang is a modern muscle car gone manic. Our own Drew Phillips recently got to spend time with the 540-horsepower 2012 Roush RS3, which straddles the performance line between the Boss 302 and the Shelby GT500. If you like the sound of that but are looking to get a vehicle that's even more exclusive, Roush now has you covered with its RS3 Hyper-Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX