A Roush-tuned Ford Mustang is a modern muscle car gone manic. Our own Drew Phillips recently got to spend time with the 540-horsepower 2012 Roush RS3, which straddles the performance line between the Boss 302 and the Shelby GT500. If you like the sound of that but are looking to get a vehicle that's even more exclusive, Roush now has you covered with its RS3 Hyper-Series.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!