If there's a recession afoot, no one told the bidders at Saturday's RM Auctions sale. A total of 13 cars went home to new owners for $1 million or more, including a 1956 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta TdF at $6.71 million. The '56 was hardly the star of the evening, however, as 1962 Ferrari 250 GT short-wheelbase California Spyder fell under the gavel at $8.58 million. The Italian automaker only built 37 250 GT SWB Spyders with covered headlights, and this particular example has the benefit of be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX