The Renault Twingo wouldn't be one of the first vehicles that comes to mind when you think of luxury. In fact, just the opposite: it's one of Europe's most affordable little hatchbacks. But a new special edition aims to upset that particular apple cart through a collaboration with French jeweler Mauboussin.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies