What do you call a Nissan Versa with a new nose and a home in the Indian car market? A Renault Scala. Given a chrome grille insert, the blacked-out crossbar common to Renaults and a few other "status-enhancing" tweaks, the Scala is Renault's fifth offering in India and rounds out its segment coverage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX