What do you call a Nissan Versa with a new nose and a home in the Indian car market? A Renault Scala. Given a chrome grille insert, the blacked-out crossbar common to Renaults and a few other "status-enhancing" tweaks, the Scala is Renault's fifth offering in India and rounds out its segment coverage.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!