The French have made some nice coupes over the years. The Pininfarina-designed Peugeot 406 may stand out as one fine example, but the Renault Laguna Coupé is no less a looker. Unfortunately the market hasn't agreed – or has, just not to the extent to make it a sales success – leaving Renault struggling to keep the model relevant.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX