It might have seemed like a joke when an energy drink company bought the first of two F1 teams in 2004, but eight years and two world titles later, the only ones laughing are those inside the team. For 2012, Red Bull Racing returns as the force to be reckoned with as it aims to make it three in a row, and this is the car in which it aims to get there.
- Feb 6, 2012
2012 Red Bull RB8
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!