It might have seemed like a joke when an energy drink company bought the first of two F1 teams in 2004, but eight years and two world titles later, the only ones laughing are those inside the team. For 2012, Red Bull Racing returns as the force to be reckoned with as it aims to make it three in a row, and this is the car in which it aims to get there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX