Land Rover is no stranger to the topless utility vehicles. In fact, it was one of the originators, and still offers the Defender as an open-air prospect. But that's a hard-core off-roader. The Evoque, in this and many other ways, charts new territory for the brand.
2012 Range Rover Evoque
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 15, 2011
If you caught this week's episode of Top Gear, you'll have witnessed the ever affable James May waxing on about how the Range Rover Evoque was designed with input from Victoria Beckham. Now it seems the British celeb, who was recently appointed a sort of creative director for Range Rover, is to receive her own special edition of the compact luxury sport-ute.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX