Everything's bigger in Texas, and that includes the pickup truck market. The market is so big, in fact, that truck manufacturers regularly unveil new models at the Texas State Fair, and create special models just for the largest of contiguous states in the union. For Chrysler, that means the Ram 1500 Lone Star – a special edition available only in Texas that accounts for 30- to 40-percent of its 1500-series truck sales in the state, or about 80,000 units sold since its introduction ten yea
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!