Porsche has pulled the covers off the 2012 Panamera GTS, a new variant aimed at enthusiasts who want to forget that they are piloting a four-passenger sedan. Based on the all-wheel-drive Panamera 4S, the GTS is differentiated by a modified 4.8-liter V8 tuned to develop 430 horsepower at 6,700 rpm (that's a 30 horsepower bump over the standard 4S model) and 384 pound-feet of torque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX