Porsche pulled form-fitting covers off two of its all-new 911 models today at Rennsport Reunion IV, marking the first official unveiling of the vehicle in North America. While we were at the Frankfurt Motor Show in mid-September for the Type 991's worldwide debut, it was an excellent opportunity to check out a few static examples up close and watch some of Porsche's famed drivers take hot laps around the Laguna Seca race circuit in two similar models circling the track.
2012 Porsche 911 North American Debut
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX