The first few 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR racers have made their first appearance in the United States, ahead of their competition debut in the the American Le Mans Series. Although the machine is labeled with the 2012 designation, the latest GT3 RSR is actually still based on the 997 model, not the latest 991 variant of Porsche's long-running 911 model range.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino