If you thought your local country club parking lot or swanky bistro driveway was filled with Porsche 911s, that's nothing compared to the proliferation of the rear-engined sports car on race tracks around the world. Porsche claims that, with over 2,200 examples sold, the 911 GT3 Cup – never mind any other racing variant – is far and away the most popular customer racing car on earth. And now it's set to get just a bit more popular.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX