If you thought your local country club parking lot or swanky bistro driveway was filled with Porsche 911s, that's nothing compared to the proliferation of the rear-engined sports car on race tracks around the world. Porsche claims that, with over 2,200 examples sold, the 911 GT3 Cup – never mind any other racing variant – is far and away the most popular customer racing car on earth. And now it's set to get just a bit more popular.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!