Here it is, folks: the all-new 991 Porsche 911. Like nearly every 911 that came before it, the iconic coupe's design has not changed too much, keeping the line's classic styling and proportions intact. Aside from some new LED running lamps and revised air intakes up front and some thinner taillights out back, the 2012 model is extremely similar to the 997 911 currently out on the road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX