With a vehicle as iconic as the Porsche 911, even small changes are a big deal. Take this new 2012 model, for example – its design has only been tweaked ever so slightly, and the non-visual modifications include some powertrain tweaks and overall chassis enhancements. We've been gushing over the official 911 details for a while now, but here at the Frankfurt Motor Show, we're finally able to get up close and personal with Porsche's new hotness.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX