Automakers have been integrating wind deflectors into convertibles for years now, though in many cases, they're a do-it-yourself, manual affair. The idea is to disrupt the wind enough to eliminate that obnoxious swirling effect that kills conversations and hairstyles in equal measure.
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet: Detroit 2012 Photos
- Chris Paukert
- Jan 9, 2012
The Motor City has been blessed with unseasonably warm weather and mostly clear skies this week, so consider it fortuitous that Porsche has gifted the Detroit Auto Show with the global premiere of its 911 Carrera Cabriolet.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino