Automakers have been integrating wind deflectors into convertibles for years now, though in many cases, they're a do-it-yourself, manual affair. The idea is to disrupt the wind enough to eliminate that obnoxious swirling effect that kills conversations and hairstyles in equal measure.
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet: Detroit 2012 Photos
- Chris Paukert
- Jan 9, 2012
The Motor City has been blessed with unseasonably warm weather and mostly clear skies this week, so consider it fortuitous that Porsche has gifted the Detroit Auto Show with the global premiere of its 911 Carrera Cabriolet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX